Holiday Club Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
A registration form must be completed when booking - should any changes occur between activity days , staff must be informed and this will be noted on your form.
If medication is required during the day, a medical form must be completed otherwise this can not be administered
Dandelion will not be held responsible for:
- Any omissions of information which may impede the ability of the named child to thrive - such as an undisclosed or unknown medical condition
- Lost property, damage to clothing or belongings
- Children outside of the setting boundaries, unless the group is on an arranged outing with setting staff
Refunds will not be given for non-attendance
Children will not be allowed to leave Dandelion with any adult other than those named above - in exceptional circumstances a password may be given to the staff and the collecting adult
Late fees may apply if my child is collected beyond the designated pick-up time - please inform the setting if you are unexpectedly going to be late for collection
I understand that I will be contacted and asked to collect my child if:
- My child is sick
- My child exhibits extreme behaviours that may cause harm to themselves, property and / or others
- There is a critical incident on site.